DEUTER GIGA OFFICE

>> Tuesday, January 27, 2009

DEUTER GIGA OFFICE

Black Anthracite Black Anthracite
Midnight Coffee Midnight Coffee

DESCRIPTION:
With accessories pockets and extra compartments, this portable office can be a well-organized workspace or an "empty desk" for dumping all your stuff into. It will help get you around town by bus, train, and foot; all in style.

FEATURES:

- Airstripes Back System
- Laptop Compartment with Double Padding on Base and Sides (up to 17in.)
- Divided Compartment for Computer Accessories
- Organizer Pockets
- Detachable Waist Strap
- Stretch-woven Nylon Side Pockets
- 3M™ Reflective Safety Blink Loop

SPECIFICATIONS:

Style: 80619
Volume: 1800 cubic inches
Torso: One Size inches
Weight: 2 lbs. 13 oz.
Dimensions (HxWxD): 18.5 x 14 x 10 inches
System: Airstripes
Materials: Macrolite / Ripstop-Polytex

1 comments:

Anonymous April 5, 2013 at 4:52 AM  

Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which
blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers
and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Feel free to surf to my page :: how to get your girlfriend back

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP